A reservation deposit of $100 is required. Balance is due within 24 hours after your arrival (upon arrival for single night bookings in Suite B).
Method of payment options:
- Option A – Interac e-Transfer
- Option B – PayPal
- Option C – Personal cheque (made payable to Ed Belyk)
Please send to: The Beehive Suite Picton ON K0K 2T0
A booking will not be confirmed until the cheque is deposited.
Express Post costs a little more but your cheque will get here in 2 or 3 business days.
- Suite A – minimum of 2 nights
- Suite B – single night bookings welcome
Full refund for a booking cancelled before 14 days prior to arrival, no refund after that time.
An early arrival or late departure may be accommodated but cannot be assumed or guaranteed in advance. Please contact the owners the day before arrival or departure. If the previous guests left early or the next guests will be arriving late, your request can be accommodated.
If an early arrival is not possible you may come by anytime after 12 noon to put food in the fridge, pick up the Park Pass and drop off luggage. Call or email us to make arrangements.
A reasonable noise level for our quiet neighbourhood is expected.
Suite A guests have first refusal for using The Beach Cart.
Smoking is permitted outside only.
Overnight street parking is legal May 1st to Nov. 1st. - no permit required.
The driveway off of Centre St. is for the guests in Suite A. Guests in Suite B please use street parking.
People or pets other than those listed in the Reservation Request cannot stay overnight. The renter is responsible for visitors. Large gatherings are not appropriate.
Please do not let your dog enter Suite A – we try to keep it as a pet dander free area.
Dog Friendly Expectations for Suite B
The renter will bring only the dog described on the Reservation Request and no others animals. Your dog must comply with the following:
- Must be at least 1 year of age or older (puppies like to chew things!)
- Must be spayed or neutered.
- Must be up-to-date on all necessary vaccinations.
- Your dog is to be treated with a flea and tick repellent. Fleas and ticks can cause harmful/fatal illnesses to humans and pets. Both your dog and our home need this protection.
- Your dog must be leashed at all times – there is a dog park in Delhi Park, a 10 minute walk from here, and there are two dog friendly beaches near Sandbanks Provincial Park.
- The renter is responsible for cleaning up droppings, leave them in the garbage container at the end of the driveway off of Centre St
- Your dog is not allowed on the bed without a dog blanket.
- The renter is responsible for repairs or replacement costs for any damage caused by your dog.
- The renter should prevent their dog from any excessive barking that disturbs the neighbours.
- If left unattended your dog must be crated in the suite.